Hi guys. Today, we are going to tell you how to Download Xender For PC or laptop in your Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7 Operating Systems. We will be showing the two simplest methods and it’s up to you to decide which one to use. Both the methods will perfectly work in all platforms. Just follow the step by step procedure explained in this article.
Xender is a widely used cross-platform file sharing application. You can share all kinds of files like movies, videos, mp3 songs, apps, docs etc between Android, iOS and Windows devices. Since it is very easy to use this application, now everyone is looking for using Xender on PC. After reading this, you will be able to transfer files between your windows laptops and any smartphone.
1) Xender for Windows 10/8/7 Computer using the Xender Web
After the successful launch of WhatsApp for PC by WhatsApp, Xender also recently launched its official web version. They are calling it the Xender Web. We highly recommend you to use this method as this is the best method of using Xender on Windows 10/8/7. In this method, you do not have to download any android emulator. But of course, you should have the application on your smartphone.
Steps on using Xender for PC without Bluestacks:
- Step1: Go to http://web.xender.com/ in any browser (works best with Google Chrome).
- Step2: You will find a QR Code on the screen like below:
- Step3: Open Xender application on your smartphone and click on that small rocket symbol (the orange colored one)
- Step4: You will be prompted with a connection message. Now, click on Connect PC/Mac option.
- Step5: Now, click on SCAN button and immediately you will find a QR scanner on your mobile screen.
- Step6: Now, use the scanner on phone to scan the QR Code on the computer screen. Super fast, isn’t it?
- Step7: And, your phone is now connected to the computer via Xender.
Now, you can see all your files in the smartphone on your computer screen. Xender has built a smooth and cool interface which separates files depending on their type. On the top right corner, you can see the mode of connection. The Direct mode is best as it doesn’t need any internet connection on your smartphone. Also, you can use the Logout button in case you want to disconnect. But, the only disadvantage of this method is it takes a little long time for big files like movies or 3D game applications.
2) Download Xender For PC or Laptop Using Bluestacks Emulator
The second method for sharing files between computer and mobiles using Xender is via an android Emulator. For using this method, you should have one installed in your PC/Laptop, if you don’t have it already. So, here we choose the best android emulator called Bluestacks for you. We highly recommend this because we have been using the same and its the best for what it was made. And make no mistake, this method Xender on PC free download also works perfectly on all platforms. Here, we recommend to download and install Bluestacks Offline Installer in order to avoid internet connection requirement while the installation process is going on.
- Once you have downloaded the Bluestacks application, obviously you have to install it. This won’t take long.
- Go to the search option in the top left corner.
- Type “Xender app” in the search bar and hit enter. (You have to log in with your Google account at this point or before)
- Select the Xender app and install it as per the instructions.
- Now, after the installation, go to All Apps where you can find all the installed applications. You can also try SHAREIt for PC.
Well, now you have learnt both the best methods on using Xender for PC or Laptop in Widows 10, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7. This application will allow not only to download the files from your phone to laptop but also upload files phone to laptop. You can also check your storage status of phone on the computer screen. If you have any further doubts, feel free to ask us in comments. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, if you found if useful.