Do you want to know How to connect Android to PC for sharing your files? Then you are at the right place. In this article, I will guide you how you can connect your phone to pC or laptop having Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7/Xp to send your files easily.
You know what, you can simply connect your mobile to computer or laptop through SHAREit. It is the best File sharing application today, which is available on Google play store. SHAREit works not only for Android, but also works on iPhone and Windows phones. You can get it from itunes and Microsoft store.
SHAREit is the easiest way to connect and transfer your files. The process is very simple. But in order to connect your devices, your Windows PC and mobile both should have SHARE it App in them. Dont mind if you do not have. You can download the app here from the links given below and can share files easier and faster than ever. All you must do is simply follow the steps what I mention in this article. Go ahead.
- 1 List of Contents you will be reading
- 2 How to connect Android to PC?
List of Contents you will be reading
- How to install and Create SHAREit Application Profile on your Android phone
- How to install SHARE it App on Windows Computer or Laptop
- Connect Android to PC via SHAREit
How to Install and Create SHAREit Profile on Android Phone?
- Step1 : Locate and open Play Store on your Android phone.
- Step2 : Type SHAREit in the search bar and click Enter.
- Step3 : Just tap on the icon to install SHARE it.
- Step4 : Click OPEN. You are done with installation.
- Step5 : Click on START as you can see it on the app’s start-up window.
- Step6 : Give your Profile Name.
- Step7 : Select any of the cartoons or pick an image from your album to set as your profile picture.
- Step8 : Click Save. That’s all. Your profile is ready.
So, this is all the way to install and create profile in SHAREit. This is a simple process. Isn’t it? You also have an option to invite your friends through Bluetooth and Hotspot. Furthermore you have QR code scanning to connect your devices. But don’t worry by the term scanning and all. We will help you out with an alternative method to connect your phone with your PC. Till now, you have installed and created your profile on your smartphone. Now you will learn How to install and create a SHAREit profile on your Windows system. Make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is on.
How to Install and Create SHAREit Profile on Windows PC?
Installing and Creating a SHAREit account for your laptop is much easier. First, you need to download the app. And you have got two methods for installing the app. The first one is to go to Lenovo’s official site, download and then install the app. And the second methodology is to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Koplayer and more so as to download and install SHAREit for PC.
How to connect Android to PC?
There are two ways through which you can connect your mobile and computer or laptop. The first one is that it will ask you to update SHAREit on your phone and scan the QR code as I mentioned earlier. You can also see the link in the app itself, on your phone. But inorder to update, you must have a high-speed internet connection to perfom this method. You may try this method to connect. But it is not always possible for you to have a good internet connection. Isn’t it Guys? Rather we will tell you a very simple method to connect your computer and Android. This needs normal internet connection. This works even though you have slower internet. See, How it goes.
- Step1 : Locate and open SHAREit in your mobile.
- Step2 : Click RECEIVE to turn on Hotspot in your phone.
- Step3 : Click on Connect to PC and next Click Go to proceed further. You will be shown the nearest devices having SHAREit along with their names. Look down.
- Step4 : Tap the icon (with Device’s name) with which you want to connect and share files. And it asks you to Enter Password. Every SHAREit user will have his/her own password. Now see Step 5 to know your password location.
- Step 5 : Observe the area which is highlighted with yellow mark in the above image. Now open SHAREit in your system and click on the similar spot.
- Step6 : Give a Tick or click on the empty box to show your password in characters.
- Step7 : Copy the password, paste it and then Click OK.
- Step8 : ACCEPT the connection request and see what happens.
We hope you got it Buddies. That’s it, you’re done. You have successfully connected your PC with your Android Phone. You will get a window on your phone which is similar to below image after succesful establishment of connection.
Well, this is how you can connect Android to PC through SHAREit Application. We hope you have managed well in connecting your devices. Now you can start sharing your files quickly and easily with SHAREit. Give your comments if you face any sort of problem while connecting. Share this article in facebook, twitter, pinterest and Google+ if you like it. Thank you for reading.