After the successful Republic Day Sale, Flipkart is back with Big App Shopping Days sale. On the occasion of Mahasivaratri, the online retailer is expecting to make the most of it while making customers happy. From 7th March – 9th March, there will be decent discounts, exchange offers, extra off on select bank credit and debit cards. So, hurry up and update your Wishlist.
What to expect this time on Flipkart?
- Free in a day delivery on select products.
- Free shipping on books. So, read all the books you wanted to.
- Exclusive offers on branded apparels in fashion section.
- Min 70% off on home furniture and decor.
- Look upon Lenovo K3 note, Honor mobiles and iPhone 6S too. You might get lucky.
- MotoG 3rd Generation will be available at ₹9,999 (not confirmed yet)
- Also keep a track on high end products like LED TVs, Refrigerators, Washing Machines. You might get a good deal out of the blue.
The sale is valid not only for on the app(like before) but also for desktop users.
As it is the end of financial year, Flipkart might have thought that employee’s pockets are full with bonuses. Giving them a good deal, will definitely urge them to give it a try.
There were some complaints recently saying the app is not able to pass the payment gateway while buying the products. Flipkart is already working on it and hopefully, they get it cleared before the start of the sale (6th March 11:59PM). So better to shop from the desktops if possible.
In addition to the offers provided above, an extra 10% off on SBI Debit and Credit cards subject to a minimum purchase of ₹4999. Since, this is the 5th Big App Shopping Days at Flipkart, hope they make justice to the caption for this sale : “The Shortest Format of the Game demands Big Hits”. Yes, seems like T20 is inspiring every one these days!