Free Download Portal: Hi Buddies. Welcome to FEAST again. In this tutorial we are going to tell you how you can transfer files from your Windows or Mac PC to Android mobile using Portal app. This app might be fairly new to most of you guys, we guess! But you will find it very useful. Here, you don’t have to use any cable or USB for sharing files across your devices.
Download Portal now for android and iOS mobiles freely. You can download the latest version of the Application from the link below. It works for all versions like Windows 7/XP, Windows 8/8.1/ and Windows 10 operating systems. Sending files is so easy with Portal. All you have to do is just drag and drop the files which you want to send from pc to your mobile.
- 1 Download Portal for Android and iOS
- 2 How to Transfer Files from PC to Android, iOS using Portal
Download Portal for Android and iOS
Portal app lets you transfer pictures, videos, music files, documents and other files from your computer or laptop to your Android phone with lightning speed. Till now, you might have known about SHAREit for sharing files between computer and Android or iOS smartphones. Besides SHAREit, you might also have heard about Xender and Zapya apps if you are a Tech geek.
But Portal is quite different from typical sharing apps akin SHAREit and Xender that we mentioned earlier. Connecting your mobile and computer is somewhat time taking in the case of SHAREit and Zapya. But whereas in Portal, you can establish the wireless connection between your PC and mobile effortlessly within a fraction of seconds.
Portal Download now for android and iOS mobiles freely. You can download the latest version of the Application from the link below. Next we will tell you how to connect and transfer files from your PC or laptop to your Android mobile or iPhone. But before that, have a look at the amazing features of Portal.
Features of Portal Application
- You can easily transfer images, video clips, music albums, documents and many more.
- It is very easy to install and use Portal app on your device (android, iOS)
- Portal lets you share bulk files effortlessly within no time.
- Moreover you don’t need to use cables or USB for sending data.
- It’s a free application with unique features when compared to its competitors.
- It works for all Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Xp versions.
- Portal allows users to transfer multiple files or the total folders at a time.
- After transferring, you can see all the photos, audio and videos in your mobile gallery.
Note: Portal will transfer all the files which you want to transfer from your computer to mobile using your Wi-Fi. You can find the shared files in your phone’s gallery. If you haven’t, go to Files Explorer >> Internal Storage >> Portal
How to Transfer Files from PC to Android, iOS using Portal
At the end of the day sharing files through Portal is the easiest task. At First, you need to connect both of your devices. It is very simple to connect as well. We have given clean step by step process below. Just follow it.
- Step1: Click on below links to install Portal WiFi File Transfers app for Android, iOS Smartphones.
Step2: Go to portal.pushbullet.com on your PC/laptop. You will get a page with code like below.
Step3: Open the downloaded/installed Portal app on your mobile.
Step4: Click on SCAN button and scan the hidden code on the page that you have opened in PC.
Step5: So, that’s all guys. You are done with it.
Step6: Now you can transfer Gigabytes of files from PC to android or PC to iPhone quickly.
Step7: Click Disconnect after finishing.
- Name- Portal WiFi File Transfers
- Presented by Pushbullet Team
- Requirement: Android 4.4 and Up
- Updated on August 2016
- Present Version: 1.2.1
- Installed by 100,000 to 500,000
- Rating: 4.4/5
Final words from Author:
We hope, everyone of you have liked this tutorial. In fact, we are likely to share files now and then in our daily life. Right? So, obviously we all need a great way for transferring data. Hence we have brought to you Portal- The best file sharing apps. We think all of you have installed Portal. If you haven’t, please download Portal WiFi File Transfer app latest version for Android and iOS here.
THANK U FOR READING
Subscribe to www.feast4you.com for more Fashion, Entertainment and Technology updates. You can also download Sky HD Apk to watch any movies in Online for free. Do comments if you have any problem while installing the app. Also share this article in social media and let others know about Portal.